- Take advantage of the long summer and warmer spring water
- A great school holiday activity
- Last chance this season for a discounted surf lesson
- A two hour surfing lessons for all ages just $29
- Surf lessons are at Karioitahi beach (10km west of Waiuku)
- Surf board and wetsuit hire included
- Learn the basics from a pro
- Purchase up to two vouchers - one for you and one for a friend or family member
- Maximum of 6 per lesson
- Vouchers are valid until 29 April 2019
- Valid for weekends only
- Conditions and high tide can affect session and times. Bookings essential a week in advance.
information and reviews
Mark from Surfin’ Safaris provides coaching for all ages and abilities. Mark is a qualified coach approved by Surfing NZ and is also lifeguard and first aid trained.
You’ll learn how to judge surf conditions, ride the water, duck-dive waves, recognise rips and learn ocean safety awareness. Already mastered the basics? Then your experienced instructor will be able to give you intermediate and advanced lessons on request.
4 Responses to “Last day – $29 for a Two-Hour Learn to Surf Coaching Session with Surfin’ Safaris (value of $55)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.