- Five group fitness training sessions at Drury, Ramarama or Mangatawhiri for just $25 with Fit360
- Fit360 offers a variety of classes, including boxing, circuit training & low impact resistance training suited for any level of fitness
- With Fit360 your workouts are high energy and fun achieving conditioning, toning, power and strength in the training sessions
- Classes are casual so no need to book - come to classes when you can (although obviously the more you do the faster you'll see results)
- Drury classes are Tuesday and Thursday (Ramarama School Hall) at 6.30pm
- Mangatawhiri classes are at Mangatawhiri Hall Mondays at 7pm, Tuesday & Thursday at 8.45am (these morning classes are child friendly)
- Read more about Fit360 on their website fit360.co.nz/
- Please arrive for your first class 15 minutes early
- You have until 30 September 2018 to do your five classes
- Valid for new clients only or clients that haven't attended for at least six months
- Excludes first class free offer
- Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase up to two vouchers - one for you and one for a friend
information and reviews
You will find the training at Fit360 motivational, fun and supportive plus through the use of HIIT or high-intensity interval training you’ll see fantastic results.
HIIT is a training technique in qhich you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise followed by short, sometimes active recover periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time. Combining high intensity with interval training also speeds your metabolic rate and translates into ongoing fat burning for up to 48 hours after a workout.
Follow Fit360 on Facebook facebook.com/p.t.tams
Tammie brought back my love for exercising!! Awesome workouts which never get boring and fun atmosphere with awesome people. Great mixture between boxing and circle training. I just love going there every week and slowly my hard work is starting to show up! Tinnie K
Tammie is the best… she is extremely supportive and pushes you to be the absolute best you can. Just when you want to give up she comes along with the right motivation and brings the determination out of your soul to push through the barriers. I wouldn’t be where I am today on my fitness journey without her. If you want results Tammie is the one to get you there. Karen H
Tammie is hands down the best trainer I have ever had! She has a great passion for people who want to achieve their fitness/weight loss goals and every workout is different. Highly recommend Olivia P
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.