- Enjoy any two desserts for just $14
- The Sugar Shed is Pukekohe's very own dessert cafe, centrally located adjacent to the Pukekohe Town Square
- Open til 9pm 5 nights per week
- Enjoy a large range of desserts and special menu options available most days - now serving the very popular cheesecakes, cheesecake pies and other new creations appearing regularly
- Urban List have noted that The Sugar Shed are in the top 10 cheesecakes of Auckland with their peanut butter cheesecake taking out the #1 spot!
- National Award for Innovation in Cafe of the Year Comp 2017
- Best Rural Cafe 2017
- Award winning Kaffee Eis Gelato is available daily
- Follow them on Facebook to see their current specials facebook.com/The-Sugar-Shed
- Open 6 days - see Facebook for opening hours
- Expires 31 July 2019
- Please make note of the expiry date as vouchers can't be used after this date
- Can't be used at private functions
- Keto menu items are excluded
The Sugar Shed is Pukekohe’s favourite destination for delicious home made treats and desserts – perfect for an afternoon or evening out with your family or friends. They are a dessert cafe situated adjacent to the town square of Pukekohe (behind the BNZ) – right next to the English Shop. They pride themselves on rustic, homemade sweet treats, some old fashioned ones and some modern. They serve great coffee, milkshakes, iced chocolate, iced coffees, and smoothies.
A sample of what will tempt you on their dessert menu:
Sticky date pudding
Doffles (a delicious waffle donut)
Hot fudge brownie
Apple Crumble Tart
Now serving award winning Kaffee Eis Gelato
A Sensitive Souls menu is available with dairy, vegan and gluten free options.
Plus for the Little People – a new kids menu.
Keto friendly menu items now available.
This place is absolutely
Really yummy desserts and loads to choose from. The brownies are pretty damn good. I like that the place has a homely atmosphere. A lovely bonus was that there were baby changing facilities for my little one. Would love to go again and try some of the other desserts. May have to bring some stretchier pants though.. C Capener
The Sugar Shed is definitely a place of magic! The oozing sauce from the sticky date pudding to the soft sponge of the hot fudge brownie (can never decide between the two) every bite is like a fairy dance on your taste buds! The ladies here are always so happy and cheerful and give the warmest greeting. The place is set out so nicely and theres so much to choose from as well. Keep up all the magic Sugar Shed!!! A Wallabh
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.